help for a roblem

From: impeesa
Subject: help for a roblem
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 15:20:00 +0200 (CEST)

I have a nokia 3650 bluetooth and linux gentoo . i have installed
kernel 2.6.4 and gnokii version :
GNOKII Version 0.6.1
Copyright (C) Hugh Blemings <address@hidden>, 1999, 2000
Copyright (C) Pavel Janik ml. <address@hidden>, 1999, 2000
Copyright (C) Pavel Machek <address@hidden>, 2001
Copyright (C) Pawel Kot <address@hidden>, 2001-2004
Copyright (C) BORBELY Zoltan <address@hidden>, 2002
gnokii is free software, covered by the GNU General Public License, and
you are
There is absolutely no warranty for gnokii.  See GPL for details.
Built 06:21:10 Apr 24 2004

This is the problem!!!!! help me please!!

address@hidden impeesa $ xgnokii
LOG: debug mask is 0x1
LOG: rlpdebug mask is 0x1
LOG: xdebug mask is 0x1
Initializing connection...
Please check permission on lock directory.
Lock file error. Exiting
Inserting Event: 33

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkmain.c: line 582 (gtk_main_quit): assertion
`main_loops != NULL' failed.
phone instance config:
model: series60
port_device: 00:60:57:2E:25:D0
connection_type: 5
init_length: 0
serial_baudrate: 19200
serial_write_usleep: 10000
hardware_handshake: 0
require_dcd: 1
smsc_timeout: 100
connect_script: /absolute/path/to/gnokii/Docs/sample/cimd-connect
disconnect_script:
Serial device: opening device 00:60:57:2E:25:D0
Message sent: 0x01 / 0x0002
00 01                                           |
SM_Block Retry - 0
Message sent: 0x01 / 0x0002
00 01                                           |
Message received: 0x01 / 0x0002
00 01                                           |
Received message type 01
xgnokii: pkt.c:54: buffer_expand: Assertion `buf->size >= buf->offs + len'
failed.
Killed