Re: gnokii 0.6.1 released

From: ThorstenK
Subject: Re: gnokii 0.6.1 released
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 16:36:50 +0200

On Thursday 15 April 2004 14:31, Pawel Kot wrote:

> > On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 09:40:07AM +0200, Pawel Kot wrote:
> > > We already have atnokia.c, atsiemens.c and such. We just need to
>
> figure
>
> > > out which way is more common. I can test siemens at home. Anyone
>
> with
>
> > > SonyEricsson? Samsung? Others?

I have a Motorola v600!
however, it works, but there are some features that dont work or work not very
well!
1. I could not read out my sms (sms sending from within gnokii works well)
2. The calendar-feature does not work!
3. If I read out my addressbook, xgnokii reads from 1-1000 in my phones memory
and from 1-150 on the sim card, that works good but needs lot of time!
4. Start up connection with phone takes very long, not realy a problem, but
nerves a bit!

So are there plans to support my phone a bit better in future?

thx Thorsten