"$ gnokii --writephonebook" entry

From: Alexey Muzalyov
Subject: "$ gnokii --writephonebook" entry
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 13:12:37 +0300

Hi,

I can download phone book from phone to computer in any format with:

$ gnokii --getphonebook ME 1 end  -l >> ctc.ldif
or
$ gnokii --getphonebook ME 1 end  -v >> ctc.vcf
or
$ gnokii --getphonebook ME 1 end  -r >> ctc.csv

But I cannot upload it back. Either uploading does not work for Nokia 6210, or
I do something wrong.

Could you send me the entry, which works for you? I mean how you upload the
contacts phone book from file into phone via command line with
"--writephonebook"?

I read "gnokii --help" and "man gnokii", and tried about every combination of
entries. If I could see the exact entry which works for someone, it could be
of great help. I have gnokii 0.6.0. Thanks beforehand.

tks & brgds Alexey