gnokii into mainstream distributions ?

From: Olivier Kaloudoff
Subject: gnokii into mainstream distributions ?
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 15:32:18 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

        with the growing usage of mobile phones and open source OSes,
there is a real need for an application to synchronize addressbooks,
calendars, and other personnal informations.

        KDE has "Kandy" inside, about which I don't know much.
Does it support Bluetooth, does it support Nokia, Ericsson, Siemens
phones ? I don't know;

http://kandy.kde.org/

        But I know that gnokii does all this :)

        would it be hard to have gnokii / xgnokii integrated into
Debian, Fedora, Mandrake ?

        are there any people on the list who know how to manage
to do so ?

Regards,

Olivier Kaloudoff