Re: Nokia 6610 + DKU-5

From: Miko Nieminen
Subject: Re: Nokia 6610 + DKU-5
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:43:12 +0200

Pawel Kot wrote:
On Thu, 18 Mar 2004, Miko Nieminen wrote:

I'm trying to get 6610 working with the DKU-5 cable, but I can't get it
working. It seems to work in some level with configurations:
port = /dev/ttyS1

Isn't it an USB cable?

pkot

Yes, it is an USB cable.

I don't know how I should configure things and I just tried those and I was able to get some kind of connection or can I say that I have somekind connection according to that output?

What kind of configuration should I use if that one is not correct?

--
Miko Nieminen
address@hidden