Re: Xgnokii and 5100

From: Gaute Amundsen
Subject: Re: Xgnokii and 5100
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 22:42:56 +0100

On Monday 23 February 2004 20:28, BORBELY Zoltan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 01:44:02PM +0100, Gaute Amundsen wrote:
> > When i try to send an sms to several people at once, say 20, only the
> > first few get anything.
>
> Please create a debug output and send it to us. If you are using 0.6.x,
> you can add the following lines to your gnokiirc:
>
> [logging]
> debug = on
>
> Bye,
> Bozo

I have not had an occasion to test this yet, but a similar situation was
solved by setting "smsc_timeout = 10" where before it was 0.

The situation was that sending a long text as two separate messages in rapid
succession, (send as long sms unchecked) only the first half would arrive.

The most annoying problem in xgnokii now is the inability to read the inbox.
A debug log for this is attached.

Regards

Gaute Amundsen