nokia microcontroller

From: address@hidden
Subject: nokia microcontroller
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 05:52:40 -0500

hi all
I have successfully interfaced a microcontroller with a nokia 5110, I am
able to successfully send and delete sms from the mobile but I am not able
to capture the received sms as I am getting all the bytes collected by the
microcontroller during a new SMS message as zero.This will happen in the
controller which I am using only when there is a break signal received by
my microcontroller as the microcontroller I ma using cannot inherently
handle this break signal.
The question I have is that whenever we receive a frame for a new SMS
message from the mobile does it send a break signal with the FRAME.
And has anyone done this project before if yes could anyone of me tell what
kind of microntroller has been used.

thanking in advance

regards krishna

http://mail2web.com/ .