gnokii - Nokia6310i/6210 - ldif

From: Hadmut Danisch
Subject: gnokii - Nokia6310i/6210 - ldif
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:08:02 +0100

Hi,

I just used to read the addressbook entries of my
Nokia 6310i with a serial cable and gnokii 0.5.8.

Just a little bug report:
Reading the addresses from the SIM card does not
display any phone numbers when choosing LDIF output.

Example:

dn: cn=Sport Info
objectclass: top
objectclass: person
objectclass: organizationalPerson
objectclass: inetOrgPerson
objectclass: mozillaAbPersonObsolete
givenName: Sport Info
sn:
cn: Sport Info

The same entry as raw:
Sport Info      ;017977678;SM;5;5;11;0;2;017977678

And vcard:

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:3.0
FN:Sport Info
TEL;VOICE:017977678
X_GSM_STORE_AT:SM5
X_GSM_CALLERGROUP:5
TEL;X_UNKNOWN_0: 017977678
END:VCARD

Interestingly it works when reading the phone memory.

I tried to write some address in LDIF to a 6210,
which caused the phone to crash. Names and E-mail
addresses have been set, but not the phone number.

Any idea?

regards
Hadmut