6310 goes silent after using ringtone editor (until power cycle)

From: Bert de Bruijn
Subject: 6310 goes silent after using ringtone editor (until power cycle)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 01:11:47 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

after using the gnokii ringtone editor (getting a couple of ringtones,
playing them, but NOT sending ringtones back to the phone), my 6310 went
silent: no ringtones when selecting one, no ringtone when receiving a
call, no key-beeps. However, playing a ringtone from xgnokii still worked
(but is always much too slow, btw. Not related to this issue.).
This was only solved after a poweroff/poweron of the phone.

GNOKII Version 0.5.8
using 6310 driver over IrDA

regards,
Bert.

--
/* Bert de Bruijn        address@hidden: address@hidden    */
/** somewhere inside of us, we must be similar, if not the same **/