gnokii keep-alive?

From: Lorenzo Perone
Subject: gnokii keep-alive?
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 02:02:00 +0100

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to keep gnokii connected to the phone to
send several commands subsequently?
I'd like to write a little perl script that synchronizes the addresses in
the Mac OS X address book to my nokia 6310 (connected thru bluetooth). I
can get all the vcards at once with --getphonebook memory_type 1 end
--vcard, but it doesn't look to me as if i can use --writephonebook to
write them all back at once. Is there any trick? ;) otherwise, I'd like to
submit this as a feature request for a future release ... :)

The problem about single "gnokii" calls is that the phone will ask every
time if i wish to allow the connection ... %-|

Lorenzo