Whats next?

From: NKV
Subject: Whats next?
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 12:21:38 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
   I have bought Nokia 6110 + MBUS/FBUS serial cable. This is the first time I am having these two things, since haven't done Mobile - PC communication before. I trust there lies a conventional "Hello World" program for Mobile - PC communication via serial port. Could you please tell me what is that "Hello World" program? Which I can run and gain some confidence.

Regards,
VSENGR.

Do you Yahoo!?