Re: gnokii-0.5.5 question

From: Christopher Layno
Subject: Re: gnokii-0.5.5 question
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 15:21:38 +0800

i've been experiencing this problem too on another trustix machine that i'm using. i hope i can be enlightened on this too as well. thanks.

oscean wrote:

Hi to all. Ive been using precompiled mygnokii for
Win32 for some time now. but my project requires me to
use smsd. I compiled and installed gnokii-0.5.5
successfully on Mandrake 9.1. When i run gnokii, i get
"Telephone interface init failed: Command time out.
Quitting." What r the possible solutions to this?
Thanks. :)