Re: kernel 2.6.0-test9, bluetooth, gnokii and nokia 6310i

From: Olivier Kaloudoff
Subject: Re: kernel 2.6.0-test9, bluetooth, gnokii and nokia 6310i
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 07:46:12 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003, Klaas Decanniere wrote:

>Hi!
>
>and I can l2ping the phone

>given the .gnokiirc below , my computer requests a connection to the
>phone, which I allow pressing a button on the phone. Then nothing
>happens for a while, after which the connection is aborted and gnokii
>ends with:
>
>GNOKII Version 0.5.5
>Can't connect: Resource temporarily unavailable
>Couldn't open PHONET device: Resource temporarily unavailable
>Telephone interface init failed: Command failed.
>Quitting.

Hmmm . strange, ressource temporarity unavailable
usually means that you're using some custom limits
settings on your system (/etc/sysctl.conf or
/etc/security/limits.conf) ... so that your system
refuses to allow more process / disk / fd for your
gnokii.

are you able to compile a debug version of gnokii
and send the results on the list ?

Olivier