Re: PHP interface...for GNOKII not SMSD

From: Trung Hoang
Subject: Re: PHP interface...for GNOKII not SMSD
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:20:16 +1000

Dear friends,

1. I was wondering what smsd exactly is. My guesses are its a program which
is available after gnokii is compiled, and used to perform operations on the
mobile.

2. Is there any documentation on it? For developers?

3. How can i interface with it besides using perl's system command, `` in
shell scripts or the command line.

Thanks All!