Re: help with phonebookformat for writephonebook (raw or vcard)

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: help with phonebookformat for writephonebook (raw or vcard)
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 09:37:25 +0200

Hi,

On Sun, Oct 19, 2003 at 10:08:56PM +0200, peter pilsl wrote:
> So I tried my second option : to use the raw-format, but I didnt figure out
> the
> exact format:
>
> my personal entry looks like (inserted newlines for readability)
>
> Peter Pilsl;+4317180617;ME;1;5;
> 11;10;3;+4317180617;
> 11;3;4;+436991111111;
> 11;6;5;+4369913574035;
> 11;4;6;+4369943574035;
> 8;0;7;address@hidden;
> 44;0;8;http://www.goldfisch.at;
> 9;0;9;Wien;
> 9;0;10;p!

The first five field are the following:

entry_name;entry_number;memory_type;location;caller_group

> While its almost clear I'd really be interested in the deeper meanings of the
> triple-number-combinations that specify the type.
>
> 11;10;3 seems to be home-number
> 11;3;4  cellular
> 11;6;5 business
> 44;0;8 webpage

The following fields are the subentries. Each subentry has four field
(of course the subentries separated with semicolons too):

entry_type;number_type;id;number

entry_type: see GN_PHONEBOOK_ENTRY_ in include/gnokii/common.h
number_type: see GN_PHONEBOOK_NUMBER_ in include/gnokii/common.h

Bye,
Bozo