Re: smsd error

From: Sorin Neacsu
Subject: Re: smsd error
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 12:52:54 +0300

> Error 14 is GN_ERR_WAITING (Waiting for the next part of the message.)
> I'm not sure what it exact means, is your message multiparted?

No, it's not waiting for ant multipart messages, since they are none. It also
gives this error when trying to send messages, and that doesnt make sense. I
tried it with multiple phones, like 5110, 6110, 6150, and the same thing. Maybe
smsd should implement some 'reset phone' or 'restart communication' procedure
when the phone is not responding/busy/timeout for some time. What do you think
about this ?