Re: gnokiid-0.5.4 problems - 5110

From: Jon Wikne
Subject: Re: gnokiid-0.5.4 problems - 5110
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:26:42 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello,

BORBELY Zoltan <address@hidden> wrote:

[...]
> It
> should be fine if you manage to create a log from a working session.

Like I said, there is no working session so far, only failures
at different stages. In my opinion, this suggests that some
timing or handshaking marginality is involved. I will apply the
most recent patch and keep trying. I will also try this on
other computers, with faster and slower CPUs than the 333MHz PII
laptop I normally use for gnokiid. If this is indeed a timing
issue, that might give us a clue.

-- Jon