command line problems

From: Anthony Graham
Subject: command line problems
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 02:14:42 +0000

hi there, I'm new to the list, so I'll just post away :)

ok, so I just installed 0.52 and I've ran the following command to send an
operator logo:

gnokii --sendlogo op +44xxxxxxxxxx virus.nol "234 30"

and nothing appeared on the 6610 i was sending it to, so i tried again, and
again... no success.

then i tried sending it to a 6310i and beep beep, Group Graphic Recieved!
(what on earth?!?) how'd it manage to mistake op for caller?

any help with this would be very appreciated!

- Anthony