Re: 6310i + gnokii + irda

From: Simon Huggins
Subject: Re: 6310i + gnokii + irda
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 18:51:48 +0100

Hiya,

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 06:28:32PM +0200, Bohdan Linda wrote:
> Version
> Linux 2.4.21, smc-ircc for irda, which has worked with 6210 fine. gnokii is
> GNOKII Version 0.5.0

Hmm, can't really comment on the model specific stuff but you might like
to check that irdadump can see your 6310 see the gnokii-IrDA-Linux
document for clues on that.

Also you could try model = AT in the .gnokiirc.

--
 ,--huggie-at-earth-dot-li--------stuff-thing-stuff----------DF5CE2B4--.
_|                     "The claw is our master."                      |_