(no subject)

From: Officina dei Bit s.n.c. -* Dal Cero Paolo *-
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 17:24:53 +0200

Hi

I'm tryng to connect Nokia 6150 to my freebsd box for reading incoming SMS and store in a MySql database

I have make a perl scrit for read this SMS and run it in crontab every 2 minutes but the old message don't be delete and
the script read 2 or 3 time the same SMS

the error code is:

Telephone interface init failed: Function not supported by the phone Quitting.

or

Telephone interface init failed: Command timed out. Quitting.

This is the setting:
port = /dev/cuaa0
model = 6150
initlength = default