Re: Graphical interface for gnokii on zaurus?

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Graphical interface for gnokii on zaurus?
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 23:12:20 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, Pavel Machek wrote:

> Hi!
>
> > > Would it be possible to host
> > > that frontend in gnokii cvs?
> >
> > Yes. Just use another module.
>
> Done, it is called zphone. It only contains README file explaining
> what it is for now. That should change in few hours ;-).

Cool. As of other interesting things google found:
 - gnokii for ipaq (http://www-stat.uni-klu.ac.at/~agebhard/ipaq/gnokii/)
-- quite old
 - Dag Wieers' Red Hat packages -- 6.2, 7.3, 8.0, 9.0
(http://dag.wieers.com/packages/gnokii/)
 - gnokii smstools
(http://juraj.bednar.sk/work/software/smstools/gnokii-smstools/)
 - gsmqueue (http://www.yty.net/h/gsm/)
 - Ruby interface to gnokii
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/libgnokii-ruby/) -- dead project I
think.
 - ringtone tools (http://www.guru-group.fi/~too/sw/xring/)
 - zaurus package (http://www.findterry.com/zaurus.cgi) -- quite old

I'm going to look at them closer in the near future.

Just saw the first sources in your project. savannah requires some header
with the copyright information at the beginning of each file.