ericsson T39

From: Alessio Sangalli
Subject: ericsson T39
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 20:09:07 +0200

Hi. I successfully use gnokii with a nokia 7110 and the irda port. However, this is my father's phone. For the sake of tests he gave it to me for few days.

I have an Ericsson t39; from some docs inside the gnokii package it seems it could be used with gnokii... but it's not clear to me. I would only be able to send SMSes through the computer. I don't need to receive, make phone calls, manage the phonebook or connect to the internet... only send SMS written with a real pc keyboard.

Is it possible to use the T38 with gnokii? I have Irda and an USB cable to connect to the phone; with both I can use minicom and give AT commands getting the appropriate OK back.

thank you...

ciao
as

--