Re: 6150 & mc_memorystatus

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: 6150 & mc_memorystatus
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 01:06:29 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 09:51:05PM +0100, Nigel Jewell wrote:
> I have a nokia 6150 from which I am trying to read the missed caller
> list.  Using the gnokii monitor, this fails with GN_ERR_INTERNALERROR:
>
> gnokii_data.memory_status = &mc_memorystatus;
> if (gn_sm_functions(GN_OP_GetMemoryStatus, &gnokii_data, &gnokii_state)
> == GN_ERR_NONE)
> fprintf(stdout, _("MC: Used %d, Free %d\n"),
>     mc_memorystatus.used, mc_memorystatus.free);
>
> Sorry about the wrapping.
>
> The question is this.  Is this a real internal error, or is this
> function not supported by this phone?  It appears that the error is

It isn't a real internal error, just a bad error code. The 61xx
series doesn't respond to the GetmemoryStatus operation if the
memory type is MC. I changed the error code to a more reasonable
one (committed into the cvs).

The MC phonebook is quite small, so you can download the whole
phonebook:

    gnokii --getphonebook MC 0 9

Bye,
Bozo