Re: Gnokii on Mac OS X

From: Kurt Schmeichel
Subject: Re: Gnokii on Mac OS X
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 13:42:01 +0200

I sked about the possibilities of getting gnokii to work on a Mac with an
IrDA connection. The answer was that the IrDA API isn't well documented.
Well I searched a little on my side bu t couldn't find anything promising.

So I am now interested in putting LinuxPPC on a partiton of my Mac. I don't
know exactly where the problem with the IrDA API on the Macis, if this a
hardware issue, or if it is a problem with the OS.

Do you have any feedback of people running gnokii on LinuxPPC. And if this
works, which distrib should I take ?

TIA Kurt