gnokii 0.5.2 -- brithday release

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: gnokii 0.5.2 -- brithday release
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 11:21:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

gnokii 0.5.2 is just released. Not much changes, mainly bugfixes. As of
new features:
 - phonebook reading in nk3110 driver
 - delay argument to gnokii --monitor
 - getactiveprofile/setactiveprofile implemented

Today is a good day for a release -- it is my birthday :-)
Besides I'm going to take 2 free weeks. Next week I'm away probably with
no Internet access. Last week of June I'm going to Spain in Madrid.

I hope the rest of the team will be active in development. Feel free to
send patches/hints/suggestions to the list, not to me directly.