Does Gnokii support GSM Modem?

From: Ahmad Juniar
Subject: Does Gnokii support GSM Modem?
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 09:06:01 +0700

Dear all,
I am using gnokii for SMS Gateway application.
But it's not possible for me to make nokia phone keep online.
because I need to charge nokia phone once a day (because Load of SMS in and
out is very high)
when I tried  keep bateray charger  to  nokia phone, it just operated one
week, because the charger is damage.

Is gnokii support GSM modem or is there HP that supported by  gnokii that
can be directly pluged to electricity, so application can be keep online
without to be charged with bateray charger..

Thanks
Ahmad Juniar