Re: Some gnokii docs

From: gnokii nokia
Subject: Re: Some gnokii docs
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 14:01:45 +0100 (BST)

hi...
can any1 tell me url which explains full functionality of SIM card in mobile phone and also how to program it without using reader but only keepin it in phone...
regards.

Pawel Kot <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I made some gnokii materials available. As some of you may already know,
Hugh Blemings and I gave gnokii presentation at annual Linux users meeting
in Poland -- Pingwinaria. It took part at the end of the March.

Yesterday, I have another presentation on gnokii at Warsaw Linux Users
Group.

All materials on these ara avaliable at http://www.gnokii.org/docs/
Pingwinaria papers are in English, WLUG papers are in Polish (sorry).

What you can find there:
- MagicPoint presentations
- MagicPoint presentations converted to HTML (to be viewed on-line)
- TeX source and PDF docs, Hugh and I wrote for the Pingwinaria
proceedings

Have fun reading it. Sorry, it is not well sorted yet, but I'll put some
links from the mainpage and some descriptions there.