[5110 and 8051]Re: hi all

From: gnokii nokia
Subject: [5110 and 8051]Re: hi all
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 09:40:30 +0100 (BST)

hi..
i m just not getting the full documentation...for the implementation (i want to connect my nokia 5110 with MCS51 i.e 8051 microcontroller and down load the sms in to memory)
any1 of u who have implemented (atleast interfaced the 5110 with 8051)please help me where to start from...
regards,
NOKIA

4gurus <address@hidden> wrote:
Check out the www.gnokii.org site, they have sms related info as well.

/Mats
It's the same with ideeas as with children,
you like your own best.

Moa Martinsson