gnokii 0.5.1

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: gnokii 0.5.1
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 20:43:00 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

There's new gnokii release out there. No new fixes. I'll try to handle as
much as I can of the bug reports over Friday and Saturday. If you want to
be sure your bug will be resolved (or at least tried to be resolved ;-)),
please resend the bug report to me directly. Just do the following:
 - upgrade to the latest CVS (or 0.5.1)
 - show your config, tell what setup (phone, connection type you intented
to use)
 - compile gnokii with debug enabled and then show the output
 - it the problem exists with xgnokii DO try gnokii

Gnokii 0.5.1 is available to download from:
ftp://ftp.gnokii.org/pub/gnokii/
ftp://ftp.pl.gnokii.org/pub/gnokii/
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/gnokii/

king regards,