sms service

From: 980711446
Subject: sms service
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 12:28:53 +0400

Hala

i've a nokia phone ,which is 6110. i've tried alot to decode the encoding
between the phone and
the pc, but i couldn't grasp any thing. i want to know the c code which will
allow me communicate
with the phone to send and recive sms messages. i digged through the gnokii
code i found a file
named 6100.c which deal with nokia 6100 series. the questions and problems are

1- the file contained the function i want ( sms sending and reciving) , but
they have a FBUS_FRAME_HEADER constant. and i couldn't find it.

2- if i want to only send and recive sms messages, should i first establish any
kind of connections
with the phone.

3- the protocol folder contained the files that talk about the hex code for
each service(ie.sms, dailing a number .... etc), however , some times if found
codes like 0x0002 and others like 0x05
how i'm gonna send this two bytes... i mean, putting two different formats (ie.
one byte and two bytes) confused me a little bit... and explainations

i'd be thankfull if someone could help me finishing this problems.

thanks in advance

Ala'a