[Gnokii] Compiling rc3 Lib with MSVC6

From: frederic patin
Subject: [Gnokii] Compiling rc3 Lib with MSVC6
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 13:14:05 +0200

Hello all,

For my end of year project I need to use the Gnokii library
with Nokia 3210, and my teachers want my app. to run under windows.
I tried to compile 5.0rc3 debug library with MSVC6, I get some
warnings in compiling cbus.c and I have some errors in the linking :

Errors in linking :
***
cbus.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _tcsendbreak
device.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _irda_open
device.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _bluetooth_close
device.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _irda_close
device.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _bluetooth_read
device.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _irda_read
device.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _bluetooth_write
device.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _irda_write
device.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _bluetooth_select
device.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _irda_select
***

Does someone know what's wrong ?
Can anyone send me the compiled library for windows ?

Best regards,

Fred

---
Frédéric Patin