Call divert on Nokia 6210

From: Tom Feiner
Subject: Call divert on Nokia 6210
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 15:46:02 +0200

I'm having problems enabling the divert function on my Nokia 6210.

I'm using gnokii version 0.5pre11, and I get "Error: Command called isn't implemented in model."

I've read in this mailinglist that I can also use "model = AT" in .gnokiirc. I tried that, and now gnokii does not issue this warning.

However, when I try to activate a divert, the phone get's the command, tries to activate the divert, and imidiately the phone say "Terminal connection lost" and the divert is not activated.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
timmy