Re: Version supporting 3110

From: Alexanderfam
Subject: Re: Version supporting 3110
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 00:57:15 EST

Hi Osma,
I have a compiled version of Gnokii 0.3.2 for DOS/win, will this work with the 3110? I'm not sure what to put in the _gnokiirc config file, if I put...

[global]
port = COM1:
model = 3110
initlength = default
connection = serial
bindir = /usr/sbin/

...then I just get lots of errors. These errors are not there if it's set to 'model=5110' for example. Is there a config that will allow this version to support 3110? It's likely I will only want to use the --monitor function anyway, as my current project involves getting the 'Cell ID' and 'LAC' from a phone. Yes, a compiled version of  0.5.0 would be useful, only I don't know where to find it, I have tried the Gnokii FTP site and can only find the source code.

From
Lawrence