Re: gnokii & nokia 5100 & linux

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: gnokii & nokia 5100 & linux
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 21:16:13 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 2 Mar 2003, Pawel Kot wrote:

> > > irda? Nokia 5110 does not have any irda connector.
> > >
> > whos talking about 5110 ?
>
> You are. In the subject line. In the body you didn't mention the model, so
> I assumed that the subject line says it.

Hmmm... Sorry. I thought you are talking about Nokia 5110 as Nokia 5100
was so far the general name for Nokia 5110 and Nokia 5130.

I checked out and there's no single note about it at nokia.com.pl and no
such phone in Poland, but it is described at www.nokia.com.

I think it would work with nk6100 driver over irda link. In other words it
needs few changes in the driver -- I'll send the patch in a couple of
minutes.

In the meantime, could you please send me the screen output whtn you type:
*#0000# at your phone keypad?