Re: Bluetooth

From: Marcel Holtmann
Subject: Re: Bluetooth
Date: 17 Feb 2003 10:53:17 +0100

Hi Pawel,

> Marcel, could you please take a look at the recent changes
> and tell, whether they do make sense? fbus.c changes are
> mostly important: I try to set FBUS mode using
> AT*NOKIAFBUS (fbus.c::at2fbus_serial_open()) and I'm
> not sure whether it is correct.

the AT*NOKIAFBUS magic only works with the Nokia 6210. For the Nokia
6310(i) you can only use AT mode over Bluetooth at the moment. They must
use another magic sequence to switch the RFCOMM link into FBUS mode. I
don't have a Nokia 6310 and so I can't sniff the connection from
PhoneSuite to the mobile.

Regards

Marcel