sms headers

From: procadas
Subject: sms headers
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 12:29:21 +0000

Greetings.

After setting up gnokii+smsd, my happy users are asking me now about
delivery reports. SMSD only stores the receiver's number and the
notification text, wich are limited entrys if I pretend implement
notification by email, the problem present is, tho who I must deliver the
email, since the outgoing device it's the same to everyone. I'm not asking
for changes in smsd (for now eheheh), but how I can watch the comunication,
with monitor option? (I don't want mess with the phone since our volume of
messages are a bit high). Regards

Pedro