6310i Keypress problem.

From: Gio De Francesco
Subject: 6310i Keypress problem.
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 16:47:01 -0700

I can't get Key presses to work on my Nokia 6310i, is this normal? I asked
about this yesterday because the code looked incomplete, but nobody said
anything. I've tried many things to get it working including basically what the
7110 code does, but that was no use. Here is what it said when I tried if it
helps anyone...

1E000CD2000800014600010A01405491        >> I sent this to the phone
1E0C007F0002D280CCF1                    >> The phone sent this back...

Guess it was kind of a long shot to begin with but that works fine on my 5190
and 6190.

Anyways, if anyone can even point me in the right direction about how to
complete this function it would be greatly appreciated.

Here it the function as it stands currently so you know what I'm talking about
and don't have to look around to offer suggestions.

static gn_error NK6510_PressOrReleaseKey(gn_data *data, struct gn_statemachine
*state, bool press)
{
        unsigned char req[] = {FBUS_FRAME_HEADER, 0x11,
                               0x00, 0x01,
                               0x00, 0x00,
                               0x00,
                               0x01, 0x01, 0x43, 0x12, 0x53};
        /*
          req[5] = data->KeyCode;

          not functional yet
        */

        req[5] = press ? 0x01 : 0x02;

        SEND_MESSAGE_BLOCK(NK6510_MSG_KEYPRESS, 11);
}

Gio.