gnokii 0.5.0pre6

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: gnokii 0.5.0pre6
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 00:20:05 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

Quick release, short changelog, but quite many changes :-)

First of all, thanks of all we have again working nk3110 driver working.
Matrix fans should be happy :-)

We have also smarter timeout and retry handling made by Bozo.

Amont the smaller fixes, cleanups and updates, it's worth to mention fixes
to the AT driver: phonebook handling should work farily stable.

Download places:
ftp://ftp.gnokii.org/pub/gnokii/gnokii-0.5.0pre6.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.pl.gnokii.org/pub/people/pkot/gnokii/gnokii-0.5.0pre6.tar.gz
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/gnokii/gnokii-0.5.0pre6.tar.gz

The release is marked with rel_0_5_0pre6 in CVS.