Re: smsd + logos and ring tones

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: smsd + logos and ring tones
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 23:16:24 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 3 Feb 2003, Peter Nixon wrote:

> I am having issues getting current CVS to compile (See my post on Friday.
> No-one as yet has replied) but I do have an older version of SMS working.

Sorry, my incoming mail server was down for all over the weekend and I
wasn't able to read any mails.

> >From looking at SMSD though, it appears that it does not have any support for
> binary sms.
> It also does not have support for requesting delivery reports per message.
> It is possible we can add these features, but is anyone else working on this
> at the moment??

Well, I think few people work on this issue currently. I think it is
Martin Krupicka and Peter Kolmisoppi who were talking to me on irc.
Anyway, Jan Derfinak is the best person to consult with the idea, and
possible ways to implement it.

regards,