Re: Re: Nokia 6310, Event 6 failed with return code 14

From: Malte Schünemann
Subject: Re: Re: Nokia 6310, Event 6 failed with return code 14
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 15:06:27 +0100

"Discussion forum for gnokii users." <address@hidden> schrieb am 03.02.03
11:00:22:

> > I am using gnokii-0.4.2 in SuSE Linux 8.1. My ~/.gnokiirc is
>
> No support here for that old version ;-). You'll find the fix probably
> in the current version.
>
> pkot

I am having the same problem with a 6310i using 0.5.0pre4 and configuration
[global]
port = /dev/ircomm0
model = 6310
initlength = default
connection = irda
bindir = /usr/local/sbin/
use_locking = no
serial_baudrate = 19200
[connect_script]
TELEPHONE = 12345678
[disconnect_script]
[sms]
timeout = 10

I also get similar messages when editing my phone book and a popup showing an
error message with signal 11 when sending an SMS (although the message is sent).

Malte
160 Zeichen sind für Ihre SMS zu wenig? Bei WEB.DE FreeMail koennen Sie
bis 760 Zeichen versenden! http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021183