None

From: Marco Aurélio Carvalho
Subject: None
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 17:48:58 -0200

Does someone know what device has ID "1D"?  In one of gnokii's documents its
is annotated as device TE. What is a TE device??

I am studying an equipment that sends commands to a TDMA cel phone (6120)
using identity of a carkit ("04"). When the command is sent by the cellular
to carkit adress ( I even do not know why the cel phone sends commands to the
carkit) the equipment aknowledges with ID of "1D", not the carkit ID!! And
the cellular is satisfied because the command is not repeated.

Thanks

--
Eng.Marco Aurélio Carvalho