Re: SMSD...

From: Hans Neukomm
Subject: Re: SMSD...
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 15:48:33 +0800

in the POSTAL ( mail ) world buisiness do it since many years - may be also in
the SMS world - sending your SMS from a totally different country MAY BE
cheper even if worldwide charges apply - than sending it from your very OWN
country.

i remember the very old days - in the 1980 some US companies started to send
their europe mail from holland.

and other european countries same.

some german companies sent their mail from the rep of maledives or OTHER
foreign countries.

HERE in the PH one local SMS is only 1 peso ( = approx 2 us cents ) and
foreign charges to oversea destination SMS are apparently very similar. same
may apply for many other HIGH tech countries with reliable communications in
other places in the world ...

just an idea - depending on the real total volume ...

happy new year

hans

On Monday 06 January 2003 14:16, dirk wrote:
> Well.. we got a deal for 20 ZAR cents / SMS, wich was our cheapest offer..
> There are no freebeez.. :-)
>
> On Sunday 05 January 2003 03:21 pm, Tijmen Stam wrote:
> > dirk wrote:
> > > Hi all.
> > >
> > > Just wanted to let you all know I am  having fun here.. sending 34 000
> > > sms through a nokia 5110 , almost at the 10 000 mark :-) hope I make it
> > > before xmas..
> >
> > ehmmm... stupid question but...
> > have you got an awful lot of spare money (I'm at 10 EuroCent / SMS) or
> > can you send free ones?
> >
> > TIjmen

- --
The Cyberspace Ashram is a 1 man full time operation and ALL services -
including THIS e-Mail are financed by YOUR honest contribution only.

For any personal questions always COME HERE or call my Cell phone
IDD: 0063 - 919 - 297 84 05

For truly spiritual questions by e-Mail - please read ALL text from the
Cyberspace Ashram first.

God bless you

Hans

Author / Webmaster / Owner