ENQUIRY

From: rakesh
Subject: ENQUIRY
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 13:00:56

Hi
        We are a team of 50 freelance software developers based on India. With
expertise in

1.      ASP 3
2.      ASP.NET
3.      JAVA APPLETS
4.      J2EE
5.      JSP
6.      PHP
7.      JAVA SERVLETS
8.      My SQL, MICROSOFT SQL SERVER
9.      JAVA SCRIPTS
10.     WEB SITE DEVELOPMENT
11.     FLASH BASED ACTION SCRIPTING

>From simple scripting to complex applications, our programmers can provide you
>with the solutions you need
for your web sites in a timely manner and an affordable programming rate
unmatched in this world. Based on the
specifics of the programming work needed.

This e-mail is being send to you in the hope that you might find our service
help full in finding a highly cost
effective solution for your software development needs with a large number of
people looking at and analyzing
your project and the final development taking place based on the  most
effective methods suggested by the
members on our team. All this at the best possible rates in the world .

E-mail us for a free quote on your project with the details of your project and
your phone-fax number.

Regards
                Rakesh b