Re: 3210 with mbus

From: Ian Harris
Subject: Re: 3210 with mbus
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 22:58:44 +0000

On my first attempt at compiling the CVS snapshot, I fell into the trap of following the instructions at http://www.gnokii.org/cvs.shtml, and experienced exactly the same problems as suppaman is reporting. Any chance that this page could be brought into line with the INSTALL file, to ensure that everyone runs the gettextize command?

Cheers,
Ian

At 23:14 23/12/2002 +0100, you wrote:
On Mon, 23 Dec 2002, suppaman wrote:

> But I've got problem with "po" directory since there is not Makefile, but
> since it has been a long day I simply removed  " po \" from DIRS in main
> Makefile

When reporting problems with po directory compilation please give the
following detailes:
 - gettext version
 - distribution name and release
Without this I can't do anything with this. It really does compile on all
of my boxes...

Anyway, as CVS does compile at the moment (thanks Bozo, thanks ladis!),
I'll prepare some Christmas tarball with working configure.