Re: GNOKII and NOKIA 3510

From: Herbert Demmel
Subject: Re: GNOKII and NOKIA 3510
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 15:26:46 +0100

At 15:17 29.11.2002 +0100, you wrote:
Hi,

how can I use GNOKII with NOKIA 3510? At first look, there are no data
connector on the phone, only charger and headset.

You have to buy a cable (connected under the battery). The 3510 has the same command set as the 6510, but there are differencies (e.g. the 3510 does not have groups). I do not know if gnokii already works with this phone, but - if not - there are not that many modifications to do.

Herbert

Bela