Re: T39/T65/T68/T68i box, 7650 box etc. new products

From: Krishna Dagli
Subject: Re: T39/T65/T68/T68i box, 7650 box etc. new products
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 16:26:43 +0530

> > How to do it with mailman over the http interface?

Over http interface? ie you do not have shell.  Someone with
shell access can setup these.
Here is cut/paste from mailman faq"

Q. My users hate HTML in their email and for security
reasons, I want to strip out all MIME attachments. How can I
do this?
A. Mailman 2.1 will probably have this feature built-in, but
for now you can use add-on tools such as demime or
stripmime. More information on these tools can be found at:

(Stripmime) http://www.phred.org/~alex/stripmime.html
(Demime) http://scifi.squawk.com/demime.html