Re: micro-controller + mobile

From: Ivan Price
Subject: Re: micro-controller + mobile
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 07:00:46 +0800

Here:

http://www.riccibitti.com/tinyplanet/tiny_article.htm
http://www.sungroper.asn.au/project/receiver/
http://www.mcselec.com/download/appnotes/qdpdu1a.bas
http://binky.seas.upenn.edu/~jorj/techno/bikepicdex.shtml
http://www.mcselec.com/an_117.htm

I started but then blew up my programmer board:
http://www.dontronics.com/dt006.html

somehow.

This is ten millioins times easier if you use an AT compatible phone...info
and list of which are here:
http://gatling.ikk.sztaki.hu/~kissg/gsm/at+c.html

Good luck, and if anyone has a board that links an AVR to 2 RS232 ports
(containing max232 and caps etc) then let me know, i don't have access to
'pcb tracking' (or whatever the proper term is) hardware / software.

Keep up the good work gnokii developers !

-ivan