Trouble sending sms from perl

From: Konstantinos Agouros
Subject: Trouble sending sms from perl
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 14:53:32 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I modified the code (cvs-checkout from 1 hour ago) of gn_sms_send in the
following way:

API gn_error gn_sms_send(GSM_Data *data, GSM_Statemachine *state)
{
        gn_error error = GN_ERR_NONE;
                char *testmsg;

                        if (!data->SMS) return GN_ERR_INTERNALERROR;
                        dprintf("GSM-SMS 1 data %x %x\n",data, data->RawSMS);
                        //      data->RawSMS = malloc(sizeof(*data->RawSMS));
                        dprintf("Size is %d\n", sizeof(GSM_SMSMessage));
                        testmsg = (char *)malloc(10356);
                        dprintf("Test\n");
                        fflush(stderr);

When I call this from my perl module the Test-Printf is never reached. As it
seems any call to malloc causes a core dump. I am not quite sure where to
search for this. It might be perl it might be gnokii. If You guys have an idea
ok otherwise I have to ask the perl-xs-mailinglist.

Konstantin
--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: address@hidden
Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185