Re: Problem compiling SMSD from CVS

From: Manoj Patil
Subject: Re: Problem compiling SMSD from CVS
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 17:18:13 +0530

even after doing cvs update I get same error message while compiling the smsd. Please help.
manoj.

Pawel Kot wrote:

address@hidden 27 September 2002 09:41:19 >>>
Well I managed to get gnokii to compile with no problem
from the latest CVS version, however I'm having problems
with SMSD now... output of the make command is below:
[...]
Any ideas how I can get this to compile okay?

$ cvs update
You don't have the CVS tree up-to-date.