3310 Adressbook Names

From: Chris Owen
Subject: 3310 Adressbook Names
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 10:51:46 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

Just got Gnokii CVS image (dated 22/10/2002). I have
built this using autogen.sh (I am using RedHat 7.3)
using only the --enable-debug flag, make and make
install.

I am using it with a Nokia 3310 on Orange (UK). All
seems good, I can read SMS messages etc. However,
names don't seem to show up when getting phone book
entries:

gnokii --getphonebook SM 1 -r
GNOKII Version 0.5.0pre
;+44123456789;SM;1;0

Trying to add address entries with names ends up with
corrupt names on the phone. Anyone know what could be
causing this? Am I doing something stupid?

Thanks

// C